I have gotten behind on my blogging due to an extended Migraine and family illness, so I am trying to catch up. Due to recent tragic events it is more important than ever to get the word out so that people understand Chronic Migraine Disease.
What healthy habits have I adopted during my course of battling Chronic Migraine Disease:
- I avoid all my food triggers like the plague
- I appreciate the blessings in my life
- I spend extra cuddle time with my fur baby
- I let others know I appreciate them more often
- I meditate and pray
- I eat fresh prepared meals and leftovers frozen immediately so Tyramine doesn’t build up to high levels
- I started PT and realized physical exercise is more important now than ever
- I interact more with others online in support groups and blogging-to get as well as offer support
- I have realized attitude is a small part of how I react to my disease
- I have gone through many doctors and fire the ones that fail me as soon as they treat me with disrespect as I do not deserve to be treated that way
- I have learned that it’s more important how I feel than how others perceive me and how “they” think I should be
- I listen more to soothing meditation music more often to calm and soothe me
- I don’t expect from others more than I expect from myself.
- I try to spend more quality time with family when possible
Learn more about the MHAM Blog Challenge and
Other MHAM events by visiting:
June, Migraine and Headache Awareness Month, is dedicated to Unmasking the Mystery of Chronic Headache Disorders. The Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is issued by FightingHeadacheDisorders.com.