I have gotten behind on my blogging due to an extended Migraine and family illness, so I am trying to catch up. Due to recent tragic events it is more important than ever to get the word out so that people understand Chronic Migraine Disease.
- What I like to do to make myself look and feel better is I will take a long leisurely bath.
- I might then apply a little makeup even if it’s just a base. I like to use the powder minerals foundation as my daughter turned me onto it. It doesn’t feel like I have any makeup on at all and it works great in covering up my dark circles and blotches.
- I will then re-color my hair as it tends to fade rapidly. I found a colorants that don’t have offending strong chemical smell to it and I can tolerate it better.
- I will get my hair trimmed so that it looks more healthy
- I will wear my jewelry, even if just a necklace
Learn more about the MHAM Blog Challenge and
Other MHAM events by visiting:
June, Migraine and Headache Awareness Month, is dedicated to Unmasking the Mystery of Chronic Headache Disorders. The Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is issued by FightingHeadacheDisorders.com.